What we do
It is our belief that our purpose is not to assist you maintaining your machinery, but to maintain operations reliability, an approach that requires good Operating practices to be coupled with Maintenance effectivity, and efficiency, and well thought out Engineering design.
To avoid spreading ourselves thin we concentrate ourselves within our area of expertise which encompasses the following:
- Maintenance organization and leadership
- Engineering’s involvement with designing out Maintenance, and designing for Reliability
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- Condition Monitoring and Preventative Maintenance
- Root Cause Elimination
- Spare Parts Management and Maintenance Storerooms
Our work in these areas includes consulting, training, coaching, and acting as catalyst on improvement projects.