What Drives Cost? How can Asset Management directly improve Return on Investment?
Falling commodity prices, requiring action to remain profitable over the slumping cycle in the years ahead? Rising commodity prices, incentivizing management to get further production out of the assets neglected during the recent slump? Fixed budgets, pushing us to extend the life of our assets for as long as possible?
Whatever our business objectives and reasons are, any capital-intensive industry should focus on not managing cost, but what drives the cost, and how to maximize the return on the investments made in our assets.
The 2-day workshop on Asset Management focuses on the life cycle of assets, and how structured approaches to bottom line improvements, can yield significant improvements over the operational and tactical horizon, as part of an all-encompassing Operational Excellence improvement effort.
Join us as we discuss how to tie on the ground improvement efforts across the Finance-, Operations-, Maintenance-, Engineering, and other departments to our Asset Management system.
Topics to be Covered
- Return on Investments / Return on Assets
- Lean – Kaizen, Total Productive Maintenance, Operator Driven Reliability
- Manufacturing Reliability
- Activating the Hidden Plant
- Partnership between Operations Departments and Maintenance/Engineering Departments
- Zero-Based Budgeting approach to Engineering and Maintenance Cost
- The Role of Six-Sigma and other Process Improvement Methods in Operational Excellence Initiatives in Asset Intensive Industries.
- Chief Operating Officers
- Production Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Engineering Managers
- Finance Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
- Maintenance/Engineering/Reliability Specialists and Engineers
A blended learning approach, consisting of case studies, active exercises and discussions around actual problem scenarios experienced in efforts to improve Return on Investment in Asset Intensive Industries, at over 75 sites, in over 25 countries.